Dr. Rohit Luthra
- Dr. Rohit Luthra is the head of Nobel hospital Hadapsar.
- Dr. Rohit Luthra is an Orthopedic Doctor in Pune.
- Specialist & Well-known Surgeon for Joint Replacement, Arthroscopy, Arthroplasty, and Sports medicine in Pune.
- He has been trained in prestigious hospitals in Europe and India.
- Dr. Luthra pioneer in doing computer-navigated knee surgery which is better than conventional Knee Replacement.
- Dr. Luthra is also a well-known academician and is actively involved in research in publications.
- He also has presented various research, articles in National & International Conference.
- He has also been invited faculty in various National & International Courses.
- DNB – Orthopedics
- MNAMS – Orthopaedics
- Fellow Joint Replacement Surgery (Germany)
- Fellowship Arthroscopy & Sports Medicine (Germany)
- Fellow Trauma Surgery – OTC (France)
- Doctor/Owner at Arcus Clinic.
- Specialist Joint Replacement Surgery since 7 years with more than 2000 Joint Replacement Surgeries.
- Expert in Computerized Navigated Replacement Surgery.
- Expert in Trending Sports Injury Patients doing arthroscopic (Keyhole) surgery for last 6 years.
- Indian Orthopaedic Association.
- Pune Orthopaedic Association.
- American Association of Hip & Knee Surgeries.